A special section of the IRMES 2019 conference is dedicated to students of bachelor and master academic studies. Student’s participation is in one of two categories:
1. DEVELOPMENT OF MACHINE SYSTEMS USING RAPID PROTOTYPING TECHNOLOGIES
This category is intended for competing of student teams in development of new products using additive technologies. Students must, in the form of an extended abstract of up to two pages submit a description of their product, it’s basic working characteristics, pros and cons, intended use, etc., by June 1st 2019. The extended abstracts should be sent to Professor Mirko Blagojevic PhD to his e-mail email@example.com. The template can be downloaded from the templates page. Accepted extended abstracts will be printed in the conference proceedings.
Student teams need to bring to the conference printed models of their developed products where they will be showcased. Along with these, students should prepare an A1 or A0 poster, outlining their products development and features, to accompany their work which will be part of their demonstration.
Unacompanied products will not be presented!
The basic criteria for grading of these projects will be: design, tehcnology, inovation, inventivness, market potential, environmental impact, etc.
• 15th February 2019 – First call for extended abstracts,
• 1st June 2019 – Deadline for submitting extended abstracts,
• 15th July 2019 – Deadline for accepting extended abstracts.
2. STUDENT RESEARCH PAPERS
Papers need to be a result of student’s research done during the writing of bachelor or master theses, or within a course which has common topics with the conference. The template can be downloaded from the templates page. Accepted papers will be printed in the conference proceedings.Important dates:
• 15th February 2019 – First call,
• 20th April 2019. – Deadline for submitting abstracts,
• 20th April 2019 – Deadline for accepting abstracts,
• 15th July 2019 – Deadline for submitting completed papers,
• 15th August 2019 – Notification of acceted completed papers.
Short abstracts and papers should be sent to Professor Mirko Blagojevic PhD to his e-mail:
1. Student papers are not subjected to conference fees!
2. The best submissions in both categories will be rewarded!